This is the picture collage about only one animal which is also my favortie, and it will represent my hometown in a best way.
The star animal is pandabear!!! Do you know that panda and I are from the same place?

It is sooooooooooo cute, am I right?

I have to say my hometown is lazy like this!

My hometown is shine like her!

My hometown is childish like her~

My hometown is like a teenager to be beautiful like her

My hometown is naughtily like him, but not impolite

My hometown is definitely beautiful

Ok~ I don't know how to describe this, but I like it

I have to say my hometown has its manside.
Note: this is just one of my picture collection. I didn't do the PS, but I really really really want to learn how to use the Photoshop.
So cute!!! Lovely and beautiful animal!
ReplyDeleteLike you, I want to learn how to use the photoshup, too. It's so interesting and powerful that it can help creat many wonderful and funny pictures. However, some peopel use it to make fun of other people. I think it is a tool that make our life colorful and interesting, but not show less respect and concern.
ahhh i love how you did it like this! it was actually a very creative way to do a collage without putting it all together using photoshop. thats awesome that the panda is from where you are from! great job
ReplyDeleteI love this entry. It's really cute, creative and funny. I like how you've tied together the photoshops of the Panda Bear with thoughts about your hometown. Thanks for sharing one of your picture collections with us.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I especially like the panda bear pirate. :)